BITWIG STUDIO 2.3 BETA IS AVAILABLE NOW
Berlin, Germany | January 24, 2018We’re pleased to announce, the beta testing of Bitwig Studio 2.3 has just started.
Anyone with a Bitwig Studio 2 license can download, install and activate the new beta* version, and try out the new features of Bitwig Studio 2.3:
- Phase-4: A new phase manipulation synthesizer
- Time Signature Changes
- New and Improved Time-stretching Algorithms
- Expanded View for Devices
- Instrument & Effect Selector
- Voice Stacking
- and more…
The Bitwig Studio 2.3 Beta installer is available from our download page. Once installed you can download 50 Phase-4 presets from the Package Manager to get started.
A note on beta software:
- Do not use the beta to work on important projects!
- Project files created with the beta can not be opened in previous versions of Bitwig Studio
- The software is not final, please don’t use it to make tutorials or videos
Bitwig is an international music software company based in Berlin with 13 employees. The company was founded in 2009 by four music enthusiasts with extensive experience in the music technology industry and a strong vision about new cutting-edge methods of music production, performance and collaboration. Bitwig Studio 2 won awards for Best Software of NAMM show 2017 by MusicRadar and Sonic State and was awarded ‘DAW of the Year 2017’ by Computer Music Magazine.