Signal by Output
Output, a relative new comer to the virtual instrument market continues to make waves. Today they announced Signal. This is the second product (REV was the first offering from them and was very well received) offering from the new developer and looks to impress.
Signal offers up a compelling way to create pulsing rhythmic sounds while combining fat analog, shimmering digital synths and beautiful acoustic instrument sources. These sources are deeply integrated with powerful sequencing and LFO modulations. All of this is controlled through a clever GUI that is very pleasing on the eyes and inspiring. The macro controls and fast browsing experience looks to really enhance workflow.
I am looking forward to doing a full review on this product in the near future. Until then I’ll hold you over with these gorgeous shots and this nice video
- 500 Pulse Instruments for instant playability
- A massive array of content
- 40GB including analog synths, digital synths and organic instruments
- Up to 4 separate pulses at one time
- All pulses lock to tempo
- Rhythms: Looper, Step Sequencers, Arpeggiators, LFOs
- 4 central MACRO sliders unique to each of the 500 Pulse Instruments
Signal is available for $199 NOW