Soulsby Oscitron is listed as a 8 bit oscillator, but I think that is underselling what this thing really is.
The truth is this is a Vocoder, oscillator, wave shaper, phaser, bit crusher, and much more all in one module that can be freely hacked and updated. The wood ends are the first sign that this is a module unlike any other. you can use those wood end checks to hold new faceplate cover templates in place as they are released essentially updating the whole faceplate as you go. This is a truly novel approach to the idea of a multi function eurorack module. The menu system is easy to navigate while having quite an impressive depth of features. For that reason I have decided to handle demo videos of this module in parts. enjoy the first part in this series below! for more info check out Soulsby Synths. price is roughly $299 at USA dealers
- 8-bit wavetable module
- Unique wavetable PWM Synthesis audio engine.
- Quick and intuitive controls, no complex menu systems
- White aluminium faceplate with walnut side panels
- Nearly all parameters controllable by CV
- 16 preset sounds that can be overwritten with your own patches