AKAI PROFESSIONAL® INTRODUCES MPC ONE, A POWERFUL, COMPACT ADDITION TO THE LEGENDARY MPC LINEUP
New MPC One features Akai Professional’s premier multi-core processor and delivers the ultimate in standalone performance to a new generation of beatmakers.
Fort Lauderdale, FL USA (January 15, 2020) — Akai Professional, a leading manufacturer of music equipment for performers and producers, today announced the newest addition to its industry-leading family of music production centers, the powerful standalone MPC One.
MPC One offers a world-class creative producer experience, powered by the most powerful processor found in any standalone production device. Controlled by a 7-inch multi-touch interface and an intuitive touch-key layout, it creates the best MPC experience for all producers and music makers, in a compact form factor. Because of its remarkably comprehensive feature set and small footprint, this is the perfect companion for everyone’s studio. With its unprecedented combination of sheer production power, compact size and incredible price point, the MPC One establishes an unmatched standard for capability and value.
Included as standard are network connectivity, Splice integration and CV/Gate connectors, so producers can effortlessly access the sounds they need. MPC One comes loaded with 2GB of new drum sample & loop collections, curated specifically for this new hardware, delivering a library full of hard-hitting, dynamic drum sounds, sure to impress the most demanding creators.
The MPC One features the signature synth engines Electric, Tubesynth and Bassline as well as the world-class AIR FX for mixing & mastering. With MPC One, artists have everything they need to deliver impressive, professional productions and streaming-ready records.
MPC One Hardware Features:
- Brilliant 7-inch multi-touch display
- 16 velocity-sensitive RGB pads
- 2GB RAM, 4GB onboard storage
- MIDI In/Out
- 4 TRS CV/Gate Jacks, 8 Outputs Total
- USB Flash & SD Card storage Additionally, MPC One incorporates control surface workflow for PC & Mac and includes a full version of MPC2 Desktop Software. Dan Gill, Senior Product Manager for Akai Professional said, “We broke new ground with the MPC X and MPC Live, the most powerful standalone music production devices ever. We’re proud to say we’ve been able to deliver that exact same power in an efficient form factor that will
be at home in any music production studio suite. This is a truly remarkable day for music creatives everywhere.”
MPC One will be available in February 2020 and will ship with a retail price of $699. For more information on MPC One, visit akaipro.com.