How to synth DIY part 2
Now that we have established some basics it is time to take a look at what we are actually going to be doing in this series. I want to start off by giving a list of the Synthrotek Kits we will need in order to complete this series. You can purchase these kits as we go along or all of them upfront (getting them upfront is not a bad idea as we will likely have some live Q&A sessions and it will be nice for you to have the kits ready).
Here are the planned kits that will be involved.
1) Passive Ring Mod Kit (think Dalek voice)
2) 4093 Chaoss Nand kit (drone oscillator)
3) 555 Timer kit (this will be used as an LFO to control delay etc)
4) Dirt Filter 9v kit (distortion and filtering)
5) PT2399 Dev Board kit (this is a digital delay that emulates analog delay chips)
6 Vac Pack (adds CV control to any variable resistance controlled circuit)
7) Plastic Enclosure (this will be what we place all our items into) you are not limited to use just this case, feel free to use more than one case or a larger case if you like.