Tag Archives: Hexinverter
Hexinverter.net Mutant hot Glue DIY on DRUMS!
In this video I showcase the Hexinverter.net Mutant Hot Glue on the Dave Smith Instruments Tempest drum machine. I show the different flavors of distortion and compression. More to come so stay tuned!
4 Channel Mixer with Effects Send
HexInverter.net Midi2CV Eurorack Module keeps Maschine in sync
Available as a kit or completed module this sucker is deep with features.check it out at Hexinverter.net
The ACXsynth MIDI2CV Eurorack module is an 8HP, 4 channel CV/Gate interface with a robust feature set you can build yourself!
The original circuit and firmware were designed by the talented Alain Coupel of ACXsynth. His design is used here with permission. Dmitry, a forum member, took it upon himself to update the firmware with a slew of new and exciting features!
- 12bit DACs with high quality Intersil opamps for great CV accuracy
- Monophonic mode offers full control of one voice (mod, pitch wheel, etc.) as well as sequencer control (start/stop, reset, sync)
- Split and duophonic modes accessible through advanced features
- Sync output emits MIDI clock pulses for driving sequencers
- MIDI channel auto-learn at startup means no configuration if only basic functionality is desired